Anna thrives on curating creative & entrepreneurial possibility via Work of Place.
She helps urban churches understand how their underutilized facilities can work alongside burgeoning entrepreneurs, often lacking in resource and financing, with the intent of sparking both neighborhood revitalization and an increase in ideators who change their communities.
WHAT IS HER DEAL?
Follow her: @unholyhairetic
• Design ninja
• Creator and curator of Faithmarks
• Strategic planning and leadership rockstar
• Embracer of awkward situations
• Unapologetic about her love for the New Orleans Saints, the Washington Capitals and the Virginia Tech Hokies
• United Methodist pastor
• Jesus fanatic & spiritual envelope-pusher
• Style maven
• Connoisseur of killer hair
• Entrepreneurial to the core
• Sarcastic to a fault